Things got serious for the Nike x NFL partnership, as Nike unveiled the new NFL uniforms for all 32 teams in New York today. Said to be the next generation in superior lightweight performance delivering a fully integrated system of dress for athletes at the highest level, all 32 teams will experience :
- LIGHTER –The Nike jersey and pant, wet or dry are lighter than previous versions
- FLYWIRE TECHNOLOGY- Eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit
- ZONED MESH VENTILATION – Provides cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation
- ZONED STRENGTH – High tenacity, stretch material, for light weight lockdown strength.
- CUT FOR MOBILITY – Four-way stretch, hydrophobic materials enable range of motion wet or dry.
- STRETCH TWILL NUMBERS – Four-way stretch even on numbering system
- CUSTOMIZABLE BASELAYER PADDING – Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong baselayer with integrated lightweight, Deflex padding offering customizable flexible protection.
- DEFLEX PADDING – Lightweight, flexible impact protection integrated into top “hit zone” areas
- ALUMINUM D-RING BELT – Aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt reduces weight.
With the cold and hot weathers ahead, Nike’s technology will surely help those on the gridiron, giving athletes more comfort and superiority during the battles for the pigskin.