The Nike Zoom Kobe 8 Elite is built for deceptive quickness, but don’t let the minimalist design fool you; this thing is built like a tank. The already durable shoe gets armored with Dynamic Flywire and a kevlar shell for enhanced lockdown and stability. The kevlar laces and foam tongue provide a consistent fit, and the carbon fiber heel clip offers 360 degrees of reinforcement. The green and blue colorway comes courtesy of the Superhero inspiration, and lets see if the Mamba can live up to it by willing the Lake Show into the playoffs.
via NIKE Inc
KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE: Deceptive Speed
Kobe Bryant often showcases the adept speed and precision of his on-court alter ego, the Black Mamba. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is inspired by the lethal green pit viper snake and the x-ray vision emitted by its heat-sensing eyes. Bryant stays three steps ahead of his opponent with his keen vision. The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE highlights Bryant’s power of deceptive speed with a poison green colorway and x-ray vision graphic on the collar lining.
The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:
- Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
- Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar® aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
- Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
- Kevlar® aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
- Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning