What is Modern Notoriety?
Modern Notoriety is an online magazine based in Chicago that covers the latest in sneakers, streetwear, and pop culture. We create and share content specially tailored to today’s generation of sneakerheads and streetwear aficionados. We also create content for other companies through our creative agency MNLABCO.
The Modern Notoriety Design Intern is responsible for assisting in the fulfillment of Modern Notoriety’s creative and design goals. The design intern will assist in creating various forms of visual media, including photos/videos for social media, web graphics, and merch designs. This is an unpaid internship, but we can work with you to receive college credit as compensation.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week for a 4 month commitment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good design sense, with a basic understanding of design theory including principles such as color, typography, and composition.
- Harness innovation and creativity by executing new ideas, as well as improving on previous efforts.
- Intermediate skill set and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design technologies.
- Prior awareness of Modern Notoriety, follower of our social media outlets
- Strong passion for sneakers and streetwear.
- Self-Motivated – ability to focus and complete duties in a casual environment.
- Flexible schedule – able to attend company/special events as often as possible.
- Must own or have access to a laptop computer with Photoshop installed for in-office use.
- Photography, videography, video editing skills are a plus
Sweet stuff for you:
- A nice resume and portfolio builder
- Free swag from Modern Notoriety and our partners.
- Design experience and industry networking opportunities.
Please send your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com for consideration.